Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Lord of the Flies Vocab. List 3 Sentences

21. Everytime a person is telling a lie, that lie is surely full of dubious concept.

22. My friends are always ebullient with me when we are at school.

23. When Jack killed that pig, that showed a sign of ferociousness on his face.

24. I love it when beautiful fruits flourish during the summer.

25. I saw a beautiful red rose with big foliages on the stem with the thorns.

26. My sister is sometimes furtively sneaky at her behavior.

27. Jeremy was very gravely about losing his glasses today.

28. Leroy's heart was unable to impervious, and he suddenly died.

29. On "Charmed," Phoebe, Piper, and Paige can do lots of incantate spells by theirselves.

30. One time I saw a inscrutable message on the wall in Egypt.

No comments:

Post a Comment