Friday, October 16, 2009

Lord of the Flies Scenario (200 Words)

The people should survive with me will be Bobby, Mrs. Victor, Mary Evans, Mr. Newton, and Mrs. Clark. The reason why I've chosen these people is because we have the power to help each other, technique skills, and a lot of survival skills to save each other to get to civilization. The first one I've chosen is Bobby. The reason why I've chosen Bobby is because, he's a lot more mentally handicapped with himself. Also Bobby has 70% chance of surviving with the rest of the other four people I've chosen. The second is Mrs. Victor. The reason why I've chosen Mrs. Victor is because she knows how to handle things her own way. She also got married when she was sixteen, but then Victor got a divorce when she was eighteen years old. The third person I've chosen was Mary Evans. The reason why I've chosen this woman is because she can draw a boat to get the five of us including me, off the island to civilization. The fourth person is Mr. Newton. The reason why I brought him is because he can treat the five of us with medical care, and create some medicine to cure our sickness. The fifth and final person I choose is Mrs. Clark, the 28 year old daughter of a minister. The reason why I've chosen her is because she can build a radio to signal the helicopters for rescue if the boat thing does not turn out we planned. The person who should survive is Mary Evans. Mary Evans hasn't done anything in her life that was bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment