Thursday, August 27, 2009

"Speak" Vocabulary Sentences

1. This girl had an obscence for her team to win state champion.

2. I knew that her abusive boyfriend was abstinence's about her girlfriend being fallen down by the concrete.

3. My mom is teaching my sister on being a savant person for school.

4. Hannah is the most thespian person I've ever known.

5. Adolf Hitler was the most fascist person that he ever was in the world.

6. The most person I know that is a predator is this boy named Wolfie.

7. My own indoctrinations were quite obviously determining on other students.

8. Someone did this morphing special effects to make the letters glow in the dark.

9. I think that the Post Traumatic Stress Disorder is bad for some people I know who has it.

10. This wicked old potpurri spice was used for witches to make them pretty.

11. One thing I hate about paparazzi when they always want to know what the celebrities are doing with their lives.

12. We had to synchronized the washer because the water was stopped up.

13. My mom is an inspiration to me all the time.

14. I can care less about expiration these days.

15. I was floundering a bit to stay on the skateboard.

16. Sometimes Tom can be so blathering these days.

17. You always say that you get an interim on your job all the time.

18. The bees have drones in their body because they won't produce any honey.

19. Mr. Neck is always a xenophobic person to his speeches in social studies.

20. A sun shadow mandala was an dimension in a 3-D mode.

21. Someone is being more likely of a redemption to his or herself.

22. She had a chance to redeem herself before she went crazy or insane.

23. Some people can be so abysmal sometimes in life.

24. Melinda became more demurring than ever.

25. Bobby had to be so bigoted lately.

26. My dad recently died in an asphyxiated death.

27. I had to teach my sister to be a classical young lady.

28. There was biological sculpture that was in a cubism.

No comments:

Post a Comment