Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Harrison Bergeron Vocabulary and Sentences

1. Calibrated - check, adjust, settings on instruments used for measurement.

2. Consternation - sudden, alarming amazement resulting in confusion.

3. Cower - crouch, recoil, flinch; being scared of something more fearful.

4. Hindrance - stopping, proportions.

5. Luminous - radiating or reflecting that light; beautiful.

6. Symmetry - equal proportions.

7. Synchronizing - causing to work or operate at the same time; unison.

8. Vague - unclear.

9. Vigilance - watchful, alert, paying attention.

10. Wince - to draw back or tense the body as if experiencing pain.


Sentences
1. Ihave calibrated my blogs more carefully.
2. There is too much consternation with my assignments lately.
3. My little sister had to cower in the bed at night time, because of the lightning last time.
4. You have to hindrancing the crime you were causing this time.
5. Her eyes were so luminous like the sunrise.
6. The lines of symmetry were very equal this time.
7. We are synchronize swimming for the championship against Brunswick High this time.
8. I have to vaguie my my own decisions before it's too late.
9. Security has to vigilance the mall to arrest some stealers for shop-lifting.
10. My chest was wincing very badly, but I felt a lot more better than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment