Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Destiny vs. Fate

Are we victims of fate or can we create our own destiny?



I say that we are both victims of destiny and fate. Destiny is when a person or a thing has had something happened to them in a particular way of a lot or, a fortune. Fate is a lot more different than destiny. It means that events of a course of events that will actually happen in the end of time, meaning the future. I would choose destiny of being the victim of it because I might become famous for what I do when I grow up. The reason why I do not choose fate is because the future might come as it is. It's my destiny to become an actress because it can help me a lot for myself, and my friends, family, and even for the people who I inspire the most. If I've chosen the fate side, then I would have winded up dead or left behind by the bad essential people. That's not where I want to end up for my life when I grow up. I'll give myself an example: Team Edward or Team Jacob because from the film "New Moon" on the "Twilight Saga". I think that I would choose Team Jacob because Jacob's tribe can stick together as a team or a group. No one will be left behind . That way they could go to their right path of saving Bella Swan.

No comments:

Post a Comment