Friday, September 11, 2009

" The Best Thing I Did This Summer"

The best thing I did this summer is going to Summer Waves for a picnic a the boys and girls club. I also been chilling at St. Simon's beach too, but I didn't like the saltwater anyway. Some saltwater got into my mouth, and it tasted so nasty that I almost threw up. It was for a cookout for my friends birthday party. Then we went to her house to celebrate her birthday too, I had to go short because my dad had to go to work. Plus I went to a slumber party at a hotel over the summer, and I went straight to the pool so I could cool off a bit. Then my sister and I went to change in our sleeping clothes so we can go to sleep for bed. Finally I was hanging out at my friend Angelique's house. One time we went to her house and ate some crabs with butter on the side too. Man those were some good crabs that we ate. I also watch her babysitting her little cousins all the time too. The cousin babies are so adorable, and cute too. We also had my Aunt's birthday party, and we surprised her, the whole family did including me. She was crying and happy at the same time too, and I was happy for her that she was having a good time with all of my family so much. Well that's my story from this summer.
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment